Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekend Festivities

This past weekend we got some quality time in with family and friends. And Ashlynn got tuckered out with all the activity and playtime with everyone!

Thursday night, my mom came down to watch Ashlynn since daycare was closed on Friday. Jeremy and I also got the bonus of a date night Friday night while mom watched her. Ashlynn loved her Grandma Nan time, and Jer and I enjoyed some time as a couple for the evening.



Saturday, Jeremy's parents Mike and Terri watched Ashlynn and all of her boy cousins for the evening so us parents could go out for dinner. Brave souls, I tell you. Five kids ages three and under. Shawn, Mandi, Chad, Tenia, Jer and I had a great time catching up. And of course there was some talk about our kids in there, too.

Then Sunday we had an early Easter celebration with Jeremy's family. Yummy brunch, an Easter egg hunt and coloring eggs.


Mandi and Gavin


Daulton excited about the egg hunt

Shawn hiding eggs


Ashlynn fighting a nap

Maddex chilling inside during the egg hunt

Once we got home, my Erin and Rachel stopped by. They were over visiting Christy and meeting Grayson for the first time, and swung by before heading back to the cities. So sweet of them to make the extra trip and spend time with one tired, slightly cranky little girl.

No pictures, please.


What a great weekend...now it's time to catch up on some sleep.

1 comment:

Erin Wiegratz said...

Cute kiddo's in that Wolff family! I love the photo of Nance and Ashlynn...too cute.