I officially did it. After some nudging from a few people who will remain nameless, it was time. So here it is, the Wolff Pack blog. Time to start chronicling the exciting, and more often not-so-exciting, happenings in my life with my hubby Jeremy.
In the past couple years, I've gone through a few significant changes. I went from living with 3 girls in St. Paul, working at a PR firm and loving life as a single girl. And then I fell in love. Come summer of 2008, I got engaged, found a job in Mankato, moved in the fall, bought a home in the winter, did major remodeling in the spring, moved in the week before our wedding and got married May 2009. Whew. But of course all insanely wonderful things. And it's not just me...so many of my friends have gone on a whirlwind of different journeys. And with that, we've mastered the art of keeping in touch through phone calls, emails, frequent get-togethers, girls' nights, couples' weekends and now I can add blogging to the list.
For all my family and friends who follow the Wolff Pack, FYI...I sometimes ramble.
2 comments:
don't hate me :) I found it ;)..and i love it.
and i am SO thrilled you went with wolff pack....hahaha
WHOOP WHOOP!!! It has been added to my favorites!!!
Post a Comment