Wednesday, October 13, 2010

29 Weeks

Officially in the third trimester and starting the home stretch. Had my monthly doc appointment this morning, and everything is looking good. A few notes...

- Baby W weighs 3lbs 2oz
- We're in the 55th percentile on size...this is up from last appt's 48th or whatever it was. You can about imagine Jeremy's excitement. Dr. Larson said if we get past 75th or anything real high, Jeremy can go through labor for me. Thank you, Dr. Larson.
- Most body measurements showed about 29 weeks, so right on track. The head measurements were about 31 weeks...I'm envisioning a bobble head.
- Heartrate was 139 bpm
- Did my glucose test and should hear the results on that soon
- Appointments are every 2 weeks now
- My doc informed me that he was on duty this year for the holidays, so he'll be on call versus the other docs. Great news for me...I really like Larry and it would be nice to have him deliver since this is my first.

All in all, still feeling good and don't really have any complaints. I can definitely tell the baby is starting a good growth spurt because my skin has been real itchy and I've had a consistent burning feeling on the top of my stomach and in my back from the growth. That, and kicks are now becoming jabs and bigger, visibly noticeable movements. All good signs, though!

28 weeks


29 weeks (looks like I've got a bowl cut going on...sweet)