
My brother Jeff and sister-in-law Bobbi welcomed their third child yesterday morning...Emily Jo Cloeter! I couldn't be more excited and happy for all of them. I only wish I could be down in St. Louis right now to see Bella and Joshua's reaction to a new baby sister, and hold little Emily. Makes me excited for December when Baby W arrives...it'll be their first cousin!
Jeff and Bobbi are blessed with another beautiful baby, and Emily is blessed with two amazing parents. Jeremy and I have some great role models.
And now, a couple more pics from Jeff...
A healthy 8lbs. 9oz.

Bobbi and Emily

Love you guys!
4 comments:
ohh cute! congratulations to them.
soon it will be your turn! :)
Oh cute, look at all that hair! She looks like Bobbi. Congrats on being an auntie for the 3rd time. I can't wait to see your little one.
What a beautiful baby! Congrats on being an Aunt again!
Just a little bit longer for BW!!! How exciting...can't wait to see you next weekend :)
Post a Comment