We had such a great, relaxing day at Jeremy's parents' home...ate food all day (hey, it was still the holidays for us), played with all the kiddos (Mandi and Shawn have 3 boys now, Chad and Tenia have Jaxon and then there's Ashlynn among all the boys, making for 5 grandkids under the age of 4 for Mike and Terri!), watched Shrek Ever After and opened presents. Such a wonderful day with family.
Jeremy wrestling with Gavin, Daulton and Jaxon

Ashlynn and Maddex, just hanging out together. Probably comparing eating and napping schedules.

Shawn helping Gavin open presents

The boys playing Daulton's new game Hungry Hungry Hippo...it was a hit!

Tenia and Jaxon

And we got a great picture of all the cousins lined up on the couch, but Jeremy didn't snap a picture with our camera, and I was on the side strategically holding Ashlynn in place. So I'll have to get a copy from Terri to share...a good bunch of grandchildren!
I think I can finally say Christmas is officially over for us. Until next year!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Ashlynn is going to be a little tom boy growing up with all those male cousins.
Post a Comment