
And now for the guiltiest...the Real Housewives of OC. It's terrible, I know. Blonde soccer moms, with fake you-know-whats, driving Bentleys while their nannies watch their kids and they spend their husband's money on bling bling. Boggles my mind just thinking about it. But for some reason it's like a venus fly trap. I'm sucked in every Sunday night. And now the "Real Housewives" has spun off into every city from Atlanta to Miami airing on Bravo. But I'm just sticking to my one vice with Orange County. That's enough drama for this baby's mama.

Bravo's got quite the line up of reality shows now...I mean, "Pregnant in Heels"?! But I'm sticking with my two shows (and Glee on Fox, of course). My TV time is limited, so might as well keep it classy, right?
(Side note to my parents so they're not completely disappointed...I listen to 830 WCCO-AM on my drive into work everyday and watch the 10pm news most nights. Promise)
3 comments:
i lOVE bethany ever after! soo good :)
New Glee next week!! Can't wait :) Love the disclaimer to the 'rents...
I watch both of those shows too...love them! :)
Bethany is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment