Ashlynn took her first official steps this past Friday! I was leaving to meet Jeremy at a rehearsal dinner, and Ashlynn was standing up in the middle of the kitchen (which she's been doing, but if she decides to go anywhere she'll crawl or walk around furniture). I was looking at her and all of the sudden she took 3 steps. I did the typical mom thing - jaw dropped and started cheering. My mom came around the corner to look and she took 3 more steps. The girl is on the move.
Jeremy was pretty bummed to miss it, but I know there will be more to come. She's been taking a couple steps here and there this week, but hasn't done a stretch like that since. Until she's fully walking, we'll continue to try to keep up with her crawling and walking around furniture, doors, cabinets and whatever else she gets her hands on.
I have a couple videos of her with walking with her push toys but can't get them uploaded for some reason...still. I'll have to consult my blog guru Christy and get it figured out :)
4 comments:
No Way!! So glad I get to witness it first hand this weekend ;)
I have officially spent the last half hour reading about the busy life of the Wolff Pack! Love it Anne thanks for sharing :)
Oh how exciting you guys!!
YAY!! Go Ashlynn!
Post a Comment