Time to update on our little Baby #2...or Baby Bacon as my niece and nephew now call it (that, or Lil Foot they said). Though I like Baby Bacon, since we are hog farmers, so I'm going with it. We had an appointment at 16 weeks and everything is looking/sounding great! Here are a few tidbits on this babe:
- Heartrate 157 bpm
- Extremely active and busy during the ultrasound
- Still measuring for a due date of Oct 13
- When we ask Ashlynn where the baby is, she points to my belly. Even more specifically, my belly button. We know she probably won't get the concept of being a big sister until the baby gets here, but we'll continue to talk about it as the day approaches.
- Don't plan on finding out the sex of the baby - we loved the surprise last time and plan to enjoy that again!
It seems like October is so far away, but I know this summer will go fast between the 7 weddings we have and a couple other weekend trips/happenings. Isn't that how summer always seems to go?! I was also reminded by a good friend that summer is a good time to be pregnant because you can feel good about going ape at the State Fair. Not that I believe in the "eating for two" theory, but I might have to make an exception for corn dogs, cheese curds, Martha's cookies and mac-n-cheese on a stick. Baby Bacon...oh how fitting.
Here's the little one! (head on the left, then belly, then feet...we really didn't get a very "baby" looking picture with all the movement)
1 comment:
I like Baby Bacon...cute. Can't wait to see you today!!!
Post a Comment