Thursday, May 24, 2012

RF Girls

I've talked about my college roomies a few times - when we were all prego together, and when our girls had a play date this past fall. Christi, Darcy and I had another play date with our girls (and Caleb!) on Mother's Day weekend at Darcy's home in Rosemount. It was a great day catching up with friends and having our little girls play together (Natalie - Oct 2010, Payton - Dec 2010, Ashlynn - Jan 2011).

Hoping to do more of these this summer - the girls had a blast together and I can't complain about hanging out with my girlfriends!

Headed to the park

Caleb...the man of the day

Natalie and Ashlynn

Payton

Natalie and Christi

One of many attempts for a group shot. Ashlynn was having fun, I promise.

Stroller ride while eating Rice Krispie bars


Probably the best we'll get :)

No comments: