First up, Splish Splash I was taking a bath. Grandma Nan taught it to her when we were up there a couple weekends ago...now we sing it at all bath times.
Then, a little dancing/jumping to Mumford and Sons.
And finally, a fave of mine when I was a little girl - A Bushel and a Peck, from Guys and Dolls. My Grandma Carmen used to sing it to me all the time and I now sing it to Ashlynn. She's still working on some of the annunciation, but here are the words how we sing it (a little cusotmized from the original), and then check out Ashlynn's rendition.
I love you, a bushel and a peck. A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck. A barrel and a heap and I'm talking in my sleep about Ashlynn (or whoever's name we feel like saying), about Ashlynn. Doo-doo-doo-doo-do-do, Doo-doo-doo-doo-do-do, Doo-doo-doo-doo-do-do, doo, doo, boop boop be doop. Muah!
3 comments:
Sista has some soul. Although she may just want to sit and watch videos of her self all day...ha. Adorable, Anne. You'll love having these to look back on.
What a sweetie!
You will totally be looking back on these videos when she's older.
These videos made my day!!!! So super cute.......American Idol someday?!
Post a Comment