Go away...
We've been getting crazy amounts of rain down here in Southern MN since Wednesday afternoon straight through until last night. It's created a lot of flooding for the area, especially around Truman and Owatonna. I've seen a lot of sitting water throughout town, but nothing too bad by our place, and our basement is just fine. Though I'm hearing plenty of horror stories from co-workers about flooded basements!
I typically love a good rainy day, especially when I can wear sweats, lay in bed and watch a movie. But this time around it's not quite as welcomed because of harvest. Jeremy, his brother and dad started combining beans on Monday when it was warm and windy, but have taken a break ever since with this rain. Hopefully it doesn't set them back too far...we don't need another long harvest like last year!
Besides some hopefully drier weather, this weekend we get to see my parents for dinner tonight, I work two events all day tomorrow and Sunday my good friend Bibs is visiting for the day/night from Green Bay. Hoping to get the nursery painted sometime in there, too! Should be a busy, but fun weekend. Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment