Monday, October 25, 2010

31 Weeks and Counting

Hard to believe we're in the "30's" already. Still about 2 months away which feels like a while, but then when we start thinking about plans for upcoming weekends, holidays, etc., December 26 is really just right around the corner. Yikes! So ready to meet this little peanut, but still a lot of prep work I'd love to have done before his/her arrival. And when I say "prep work", I mean a "honey do" list for Jeremy post-harvest that I'm sure he's looking forward to. Riiiight. But we really do need to finish off the baby room closet, laundry room closet so I can move/store things currently in the way, trim and paint bedroom doors (original doors, but there was never carpet before us so they don't open/close right now) and a few other random projects that require power tools, so playing it safe and waiting for my hubby to do them.

Here we are at 31 weeks...


I also went to a breastfeeding class at ISJ last Tuesday from 6-9pm. Though I've got some good insight and info from my mommy friends, the class was definitely helpful. And it really wasn't all that bad...my gauge of that was the fact that it didn't even seem to be 3 hours long. No, I didn't make Jeremy go with. For one, they were still full swing in harvest, and for two, I'm not sure he would've fully enjoyed it. About half the moms had their men with, other half were riding solo with me. At times it was a little bit of information overload, but I know I'll learn it as we go. Also made me realize that breastfeeding/pumping is going to require patience, work and time, but I'm ready to give it a shot. Aaaaand I really hope we have a "good" baby :)

November 19/20 is our evening and then full day child birth class. I'm sure Jeremy is mentally preparing already. Tomorrow I have another doc appt, since I go every two weeks. Might as well start a paper chain countdown!

2 comments:

Mel said...

SO cute Anne! Oh Baby Wolff will be here before you know it! So exciting!!!

Erin Wiegratz said...

Lookin good mama Wolff. Can't wait for the shower next weekend... ;)