We had a wonderful long weekend in GB, including lots of wine (Bibs even gave me my own special bottle of NA red wine), cooking, a morning workout, a day trip to Door County, cheesecurds (what WI trip would be complete without?), lots of talking and some good late-night stories/laughs. A perfect girls weekend.
Erin and Bibs at Parallel 44 winery

The BEST cheesecurds I've ever eaten, hands down - from Dykesville Bowl

At one of the many ice cream/fudge/popcorn/gift shops in Door County. Perfect place to be if you're pregnant.

Down by the marina in Egg Harbor

The weather and leaves were incredibly beautiful

My very own bottle of wine
2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures...can you e-mail them to me or maybe bring your card/reader when you come here so I can put them on my computer. There are some framers here!! I'm jazzed I get to see you again in a few weeks :)
Still feeling the effects of all that dairy. Kind of nervous to venture back to Wisconsin this weekend.
Oh and I'm short.
Post a Comment