Tuesday, November 9, 2010

33 Weeks

Why hello 33 weeks. Glad to see another week of pregnancy in the books. And another fruit, too. According to BabyCenter it's about the size of a pineapple (in weight) and according to The Bump it's the size of a honeydew. Both fruits that I really love, nice.

I've been dwelling on my pregnancy recently, and have realized how quickly it's gone. Despite the growth spurts, itchy tummy and extreme forgetfulness, I've had an amazing pregnancy so far (knock on wood, still 7 weeks to go) and love reminding myself that I'm housing this little babe.

And here we are at 32 weeks


33 weeks...my friend Bibs took it (a little blurry there, Bibby!)



I had another 2wk appt this morning. Doctor Larry is on vacation this week, so I got a different doc (which they recommended you see a different one or two in case your actual doctor doesn't deliver you). Doctor DeWitt was great, too, so I'm feeling pretty confident about the variety of docs ISJ has for delivery. He did an ultrasound today, and the first measurement was the head. Aaaand we still have a big-headed baby. Heartrate was 135bpm and he/she weighs 4 lbs. 13 oz. Right on track! Head is still down, so let's hope it keeps staying that way.

Also, this past weekend my friends hosted a baby shower for me. I'll post later on it, but I just have to say that it was overwhelming how much love and support Jeremy, Baby W and I have. Definitely a great feeling for first-time parents. Post and pics to follow!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Looking great Anne! wow you are in the home stretch now! :)

Erin Wiegratz said...

You're the most adorable preggo lady. Love the sweater. 7 wks will be here before you know it.