Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Shower

Last Saturday, my girlfriends threw Baby Wolff a shower in Bloomington. From the food to the games to the music (no shortage of hip-hop and rap!), it was "me" to a T. Everyone was overly generous and I had such a great time hanging out with friends and family. Mine and Jeremy's little one is already so spoiled and so loved. A huge THANK YOU to everyone who came. You all have no idea how much it means to me and how thankful I am for such great friends. And to the wonderful hosts Rachel, Christy, Erin and Bibs, I could go on and on and probably get a little choked up, but all I'll say for now is...you've outdone yourselves again.

Just a few of the pictures - realized as I'm uploading these that we never got a group one, so hope I get everyone included at some point!

Christy and Bibs...two of the four hostesses in front of the food masterpiece

That's right, Swedish Fish...a fav candy for sure

The incredibly delicious food...pork fajitas, various salsas, guacamole, monster cookies, cupcakes...did I say my friends know me all too well?

Part of the decor

Game #1, guess who brought which bib/onesie. Let me tell you, this was not easy...especially with my pregnancy brain. Laugh it up, everyone.

Bibs with baby Natalie (born Oct. 18 - congrats, Christi!)...and yes, that IS Bibs with a baby

Christi's other adorable kiddo, Caleb

The grandmas - Terri and my mom

Stanly!

Representing Janesville...Jess, Heather and me

Awesome diaper cake from all the Janesville girls

Another adorable little one...Marissa's daughter Charlotte

Amanda, Melissa and me

My Twin!

What shower would be complete without the Chinese String Test? All of us left with a report on how many kids we're having and if they're boys or girls. I'm supposedly having a boy, girl and boy. We'll see if the Chinese are right.

Me and my mama...love you!

Erin and Christy...the two photographers taking a break

Eagle and Tree Hugger

With Marissa

Both due December 26

Hostessess with the mostestess (hard to do in the plural form, come on) - Erin, Rach, Bibs, Christy

Typical

And for those of you who stayed for the after party of food, wine and slumber party, here's the recap of Rach's N*SYNC dance. Lots of laughs that night for sure.

Thanks again everyone!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

BW does have a lot of love and OF COURSE you and Jeremy!!! It was so much fun to have everyone over, I'd say we'll have to do it again soon but I suppose you probably aren't going to have another baby right away :)

Mel said...

What a fun day and what a beautiful shower!

Allison said...

Awww, cute post Annabelle! It was such a fun weekend. So glad I got to hang out with you and all the girls too. Awesome hostesses! We'll have to have an "after party" to reunite after Baby W is born :) Love you!

Erin Wiegratz said...

"God must have spent...a little more time...on youuuuuuuu." (enter in Rach with hand gestures). Oh my God. It was great to hang out with all of you ladies!