Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brothers, 34 Weeks and Childbirth Class

This past Sunday, Jeremy and I got some short but sweet time with my family. My older brother Jeff was in town for a couple days for work, so we all met for dinner in St. Paul Sunday evening. It's not too often that we can call all be together because of distance, but it's awesome when we do. Love my family. We were just missing my sister-in-law Bobbi and the kiddos.

This week also marks 6 weeks to go...


A different angle. And now I know why I never do this one.

Jeremy and I have our childbirth class this weekend - Friday 6 - 9pm and Saturday 9am - 4pm. They recommend doing the 6-week program, every Tuesday evening for 2 hrs. With Jer's fall harvest schedule, that wasn't happening. So we opted for the cram sesh this weekend. Not exactly excited about spending a good chunk of our weekend in a conference room, but it'll be good for us first-timers. Then Sunday is our first dose of Thanksgiving with the Wolff extended side of the family. Bring on the turkey, people!

2 comments:

Erin Wiegratz said...

I can't say it enough...you look awesome!!

Mel said...

You look adorable Anne!