Later that afternoon, Jeremy, Ashlynn and I drove up to St. Cloud to visit my parents and my brother for the weekend. This was Ashlynn's first time to Grandma and Grandpa Cloeter's and she loved it. We can tell because she got plenty of cuddling time with G&G and Uncle John, did great shopping and slept like an angel during my dad's sermon on Sunday.
Nap time before the big game (shout out to all my WI friends...ahem Bibs...this is tough to say but congrats on the win)

This was the best of 5 tries for a family picture. Yes, the best. Ashlynn was sooo over having her picture taken at this point and just wanted some milk.

This past weekend, Ashlynn and I drove up to Rosemount to visit my good friend and old college roommate Darcy and her daughter Payton. Darcy and I were due on the same day, December 26. She was induced a couple weeks early because of high blood pressure, and had little Payton on December 17. This was the girls first time meeting each other and it was so fun to let them "play" aka lay next to each other on the ground. Payton is much more petite than our chunky monkey Ashlynn...funny to see the differences in the girls. Darc and I had a great time catching up, sharing mommy notes and holding each others girls.

And today, we've just been enjoying the gorgeous weather! Jeremy worked on digger set up most of the day (let the pre-planting season and work begin) and I just got back from an outside, yes outside, run with Kenna. Ahhh fresh air!
1 comment:
Ahh, I love the pictures. She's changing so much!! When can I see the little chunky monkey again?
Post a Comment