
Crazy that it's only been a month because it feels like this is how our lives have always been...with her. Yet the one month has gone by so incredibly fast. And Ashlynn seems to be growing like it's her job. I mean, I'm with the girl everyday and even I notice it. She's definitely longer (we're comfortably fitting in some 3 mo clothes so she can fully stretch her legs out), she's cooing/sqwaking more, she's more awake during the day with us, she's more alert and focusing on objects/people as they move, she's holding her head up like a champ and she's showing off a million dollar smile more and more. I know these are little changes and even bigger ones are on the way, but it's amazing to see. A lot changes in just 1 month!
Daddy trying to get her legs stretched out

She'll kill me one day for this pic...sorry this hat is so huge, Ashlynn!
2 comments:
damn she's cute!
Agreed...you should have 10 more :)
Post a Comment