Friday, June 3, 2011

Scotland

I spent the fall semester of 2004 studying abroad in Scotland, and can't express how awesome of an experience it was. The traveling, independence, life lessons, friendships and memories were plentiful, and I can't wait to go back someday.

We had a mini reunion with my roommates who I shared a room with at the Dalkeith Palace. The six of us ended up doing a lot of our traveling together...that on top of living together for a few months made for some one-of-a-kind bonds. Five of us got together last Wednesday for dinner and some reminiscing. The scrapbooks, yearbook and even our room quoteboard were all brought out. Tons of laughs with these ladies, and plenty of memories relived. Um, and now that I'm a mom (actually, 5 of the 6 of us are now moms and we're all married), I can't believe half the stuff we did...or didn't think was a big deal at the time.

Marissa and Linds in the front, me, Megs and Christy in the back

No comments: