Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cheese Curds, Bingo and Parades

This past weekend was the infamous Hay Daze, which is Janesville's town days. Starting with fireworks on Thursday, it's a 4-day celebration that ends on Sunday with a parade, Bingo and carnival rides.

Hay Daze didn't disappoint once again this year...we enjoyed going out with friends, Jeremy golfed all day Saturday with the guys, my friend Steph came down to visit Saturday evening and we ate enough cheese curds, tacos-in-a-bag and mini donuts to last us all summer. The rain and cold weather was kind of a bummer, but still a fun weekend. I only managed to get a couple pictures...all from Saturday night. Now I'm wishing I would've taken some of the cheese curds, carnie rides and Bingo players (it gets intense!), but these will have to do until next year.

Family, and my workout partner in crime, Heather...


With Heather and Steph


Ladies...Sarah, Steph, Molly, Jess and me

No comments: