Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Belly Catch Up

Here are a few belly pics to catch up to my current state. Missed week 11, since I thought I was only at about 7 weeks and wasn't really in the routine of taking pictures yet (I can save that story for another post...nothing like missing out on 4 weeks of your first trimester). Anyways, here's the growing belly!

Week 10

Week 12

Week 13

Week 14


There's no sucking this gut in anymore! The last picture really looks like I grew a ton from the week before. It could be that I took it at the end of the day and most of the others are in the morning. I swear when I leave for work I can button my pants, but come post-lunch (and post-dinner) it's time for sweats. Or it could be that I'm just getting that big! I've got a couple long maternity underneath tanks and now have two bella bands, so it might be time to start putting them to use!

5 comments:

Randi said...

i loved the bella band! Your tummy is so cute Anne!

how exciting :) p.s. i agree, your stomache is so much bigger in the evening then when you wake up!

Erin Wiegratz said...

Holy crap you popped from week 13 to 14! So weird to see you with a belly...ha ha.

Mel said...

Cute as can be Anne! You totally popped from week 13 to 14.

bibs said...

OMG...you got huge over that one week! Ok well not really HUGE, but you really popped! you are going to be a cute little preggers!!!

Caroline Koenig said...

You look adorable! Isn't it fun when you finally start showing! I had two of those bands, too and they helped out a lot! It won't be long and you'll feel him or her moving around--it only gets better!