I can honestly say that this is one of the most beautiful, charming and thoughtful weddings I've been to. It was at Logan's parents' home in Delano - everything was outside and they couldn't have asked for better weather. Their yard felt like the Secret Garden with beautiful flowers, outdoor couches and chairs, and handmade decorations. They had yard games galore between the ceremony and dinner, an ice cream truck serving cones for dessert and a band for dancing on the cobblestone driveway. There were so many elements that represented the couple in a unique way. I only wish I had taken pictures of the wedding details!
The bride and groom!

Erin and David


Loved spending time with Erin

Line up of the bean bag competitions

Nels, Rabbit and Tyler

Dancing

2 comments:
Oh Lord, that roided out sunflower was stuck in our windshield wipers the next morning. I was so annoyed with the "night before" Erin for sticking it in there. Dave, my huge necklace and I had a great time with you and JJ!
What a gorgeous wedding...looks like it was a lot of fun! You all looked beautiful as ever! Great pictures!
Post a Comment