Wednesday, July 14, 2010

STL Vaca

Last Thursday through Sunday Jeremy and I took a little vacation down to St. Louis to visit Jeff, Bobbi, Bella and Joshua. They're due with their 3rd little Cloeter in October and since we won't be able to go down there to visit after the baby because of harvest, we figured this was a good time to make the road trip. Not to mention we hadn't been to St. Louis for 2 years (they've done much more traveling up to MN!), and not to mention it was Bella's 5th birthday party on Saturday.

We went downtown one of the days and walked around by the arch, which I hadn't done in a few years. We also went to the Missouri Botanical Garden with the kids before Bella's party. Last time I was there, Bella was just a baby (when I told her that, she said she didn't remember ha)! Otherwise we just spent our time around Jeff and Bobbi's place. They have a little coffee shop and deli just up the block from their home that I think we visited daily. Great neighborhood!

Had such a wonderful time with Jeff, Bobbi and the kids, and we miss them already. We've got to live closer someday. I'm thinking their new cousin will be some incentive. Just a thought.

Bella playing dress up...Jer's thinking he wants a boy at this point

Visiting the arch


Jeremy and Jeff at the base

Busch Stadium

Missouri Botanical Garden - 70+ acres of gardens in the middle of St. Louis, beautiful!

A shot of the glass pieces

Another glass sculpture


So many different fountains throughout the gardens

Bella Boo

Feeding the fish

5 years old! Blowing out candles on her castle cake, complete with Disney princesses

Jeff and Mini-Jeff

Bella took this one and she insisted we get Tiki her giraffe in the picture

Hanging out in the backyard...Bobbi, her sister Gina and Jeremy

Smores never looked so good


An awesome weekend with family!

3 comments:

Erin Wiegratz said...

I love your fresh pair of Nikes...Also, Bella and Josh are so big!

Rachel said...

Jer is really good at playing dress up...that's an awesome picture!!

Mel said...

Cute! Great pictures...looks like you guys had a fun trip!