Ashlynn's been getting so much more alert and playful these days. It's been fun to watch her kick, take in her surroundings, smile as soon as you look at her and just hang out with us. We got a play mat from my sister-in-law Mandi this past weekend, and Ashlynn absolutely loves it. Loves it so much that she'll be batting her arms at the hanging toys and kicking her legs nonstop, then 20 minutes later we'll find her fast asleep right on the mat. Plays until she tires herself out, I guess!

I tried to upload a video so you can get the full effect of her strong leg kicks, but it's not working for some reason. Will try with another one soon...
3 comments:
I miss her :( We'll be down soon enough. Pretty sure she needs an Easter present from Auntie Rach!! I'm imagining her in bunny ears...
What a little cutie pie ;)
What a sweetie!!
Post a Comment