Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Thankfully it was raining in Mankato when we woke up on Mother's Day. I know, I sound crazy. Normally, I'd of course be wishing for warm, sunny weather, but the rain meant no planting in the fields so Jeremy had the day off. He packed up the diaper bag, milk supply, my pump and said we were going to go somewhere for lunch. Hmmmm...why would we need a milk supply for a whole day and why would I need to pump if we were just gone for lunch?

Well, we ended up going to the cities for some shopping and dinner with my family. Have I mentioned that I love when Jeremy does little surprises? John, Jeremy, Ashlynn and I shopped at Southdale for a couple hours. Side note: while I was in a store, Jeremy and John went into Baby Gap with Ashlynn and the stroller. Apparently they got about 3 or 4 looks from people thinking they were partners with a little baby girl. So much for Ashlynn helping Uncle John pick up chicks.

Then we met my parents for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. It was a great first Mother's Day spent with my little girl, my wonderful mom and the men in my life.




Helloooo buddha belly

No comments: