- Shirts that used to be "blousy" on me are now getting filled out by my belly.
- A few co-workers have made the comment "oh look at you all pregnant!" I guess that means the belly is starting to make a more prominent debut.
- I think my boobs have grown even more. All my friends know I've had more junk in the trunk than on my top all my life, so this is quite the change for me. Not complaining, though!
- I felt the baby kick for the first time on Friday! Wasn't sure if it was a twitch in my stomach from something I ate or if it was my pulse being extra noticeable (nerdy, I know), but then it fluttered a few more times and I knew it wasn't just indigestion. So cool. It kicked again a couple nights ago and Jeremy quick put his hand on my tummy, but didn't feel anything. And all I kept thinking was, "Come Gary, with the kick drum...come come, with the kick drum..." from The Breakup. Not sure if they're too light of a kick still...not to mention inconsistent. But I can't wait for him to feel it, too. Baby alive and well in the belly? Check.
Here I am...large and in charge at 18 weeks.


I've been running 2 to 3 times per week and doing the elliptical or walking on the other days when I'm not up for the bouncing. Running gets a little uncomfortable at times with some lower pressure (ahem, an urge to pee), but nothing major. Minus the 100 degree day we had yesterday, I've been enjoying the weather in the evenings!
5 comments:
Isn't that so neat when you feel them kick!?!
PS You look AMAZING, not "large and in charge"!
New nick name for your baby...Gary, ha ha.
Agree with Mel that you are not "large and in charge" - pretty sure that at dinner tonight with 3 pregos I will still be the chubbiest...hahaha...
I like Gary for a nickname :)
haha come, come on the kick drum!!! I lol'ed......you are not large at all!!! You look awesome Anne:)
Your comment about having to pee made me giggle :) I remember having to stop and get off the treadmill to pee at least every 7-10 minutes. Eventually I just did the elliptical or bike!
You look awesome, Anne! So cute!
Post a Comment