
Much less noticeable with a long shirt

I should probably do a little maternity shopping one of these days. I just really want to avoid spending money on maternity clothes as much as possible. Of course, I'll have to get some more tops and a couple pair of work pants and maybe a pair of jeans at some point, but waiting for fall/winter to keep it down to one season.
In the meantime, I'm starting to rely on hair bands to fasten my pants buttons. Hey, it works.
4 comments:
you look so cute! You should try a bella band..it might keep you in your pants a bit longer! they are awesome... google it :)
ha ha...love the tight pants.
Buying maternity clothes stinks doesn't it!!!
You look so great and just have the cutest little bump!
So it's not normal to use hair bands to close your pants? Dang, I need to get a bella band even though I'm not prego. And BTW, you look FANTASTIC!!!
Post a Comment