Thursday, December 23, 2010

Co-workers

My co-workers held a baby shower for me last Monday...such a generous and thoughtful crew I work with. We got baskets FILLED with baby essentials...and I mean anything you can think of, we've got it (bottles, pacifiers, onesies, lotions, butt cream, diapers, rice, spoons, snack bowls, bath tub toys, and the list goes on). Absolutely wonderful. And I think that's one of the benefits of not knowing the sex of the baby (though many have told us we're nuts to not want to find out ha). We've gotten all the essentials and things new parents really need. Not that getting adorable blue or pink outfits and things isn't fun, but I'm all about practicality right now :)

The ladies of the dealership (plus Todd, my boss/the owner) held a little luncheon and we played some fun games. I think Todd had just as much fun as the rest of us as he represented the males!

All my co-workers are also doing a little pool on our baby. They filled out their guess on the due date, time, sex and size. Most people are predicting me to go the week after Christmas. It's pretty split on boy/girl and really ranges on the size. For some reason, there's oddly enough people who all guessed exactly 8 lbs. 2 oz. Weird.

No comments: