
Last night's episode of Glee reminded me yet again why I love the show...hilarious one-liners from Britney the spacey cheerleader, a little bit of high school drama with a quick-witted twist and of course ridiculously good music. "Hey Soul Sister" acapella (brilliant), "I've Had the Time of My Life" (a classic), amazing dancing during "Valerie" (makes me want to be a professional dancer, fat chance, I know) and "Dog Days are Over" (great song). Loved every minute of it. This is Jeremy and my one show that we regularly tune into, whether we catch it or DVR it. And then when the new seasons of HBO's Entourage start, we're glued to those on Sunday evenings (way too short of episodes and seasons, though).
Jeremy and I are music fanatics, so we look forward to each episode and all the songs. Bottom line...you can't go wrong with a show like Glee.
And that's how Sue - C's it.
2 comments:
It took you this long to dedicate a post to Glee?
It is for sure one of my favorite shows as well. Also, one of the best things to listen to in the car - I have several "power ballads".
Post a Comment