Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You're STILL here?

This has been the question of the day at work (I used a vaca day on Monday with my family in town, so this was my first day back after the holiday). With a brilliant idea from my fellow prego friend, I finally resorted to putting a sign on my door that read...

Yes, I'm STILL here.
No, I haven't had the baby yet.
Thanks, Anne.

Sounds a little harsh now that I look at it, but it's meant to be funny. Right? Well, everyone laughed and joked with me when they walked by after so that's good. I mean, I'm slightly exhausted with some of it (even people I work with at other companies via email and phone who I rarely talk to are checking in) because then I get "How are you feeling? Feeling like it's coming soon? Are you ready?" I feel just fine, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I don't know if it's coming soon...I'm not God. And yes, I'm ready so I can stop answering questions all day long. Okay, I'm done being a mean pregnant chick. I know everyone just cares and is being polite. Ease up, Anne! Must have been a short fuse day :)

For the sake of my question tolerance today, though...Baby Wolff will you please come soon?

1 comment:

christy bode said...

I think my suggestion for the sign was something like:

yes, I'm STILL here.
Wish I wasn't.
Thanks for stopping.
Go away.

Maybe wouldn't have been as funny tho...